Sunday, May 08, 2011

I Will Trust In The Lord Today!

Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading
2 Samuel 15; 2 Samuel 16; Psalm 32; Matthew 25

I Will Trust In The Lord Today!

Scripture

Psalm 32

7 For you are my hiding place;
you protect me from trouble.
You surround me with songs of victory.

8 The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
I will advise you and watch over you.

Observation

When we serve the Lord with all of our heart, mind, and soul, He will guide us along the best pathways for our lives. And He will advise us and He will watch over us. What more could you ever ask for? He is my hiding place and He protects me from evil. He surrounds me with songs of victory.

Application

I will depend on the Lord today. He is my hiding place.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my hiding place. You protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. Thank You for guiding me along the best pathways for my life. Thank You for giving me advice and watching over me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: