Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nobodies and Make Them Somebodies

Proverbs 7; Proverbs 8; Proverbs 9; Romans 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Nobodies and Make Them Somebodies

Scripture

Romans 9

25 “...Hosea put it well:
I'll call nobodies and make them somebodies;
I'll call the unloved and make them beloved.
In the place where they yelled out, "You're nobody!"
they're calling you "God's living children." (Message)

Observation

I was a nobody before I came to Christ. Now I am a somebody. I am a child of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I am a child of God. I am a somebody. Are you a nobody or have you become a somebody?

You can't become a “somebody” on your own. You can only become a “somebody” when you surrender your life to the Lord Jesus Christ and turn from your sins. Only those that humble themselves and realize that that they are nobodies can become “somebodies”.

If you think you are a “somebody” but you haven't given your life to Christ then even though you think you are a “somebody” you are just a “nobody”.

Application

I am glad that God to a nobody like me and only by grace am I am somebody today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me eternal life. Thank You for allowing me to become one of Your children. I am a King's Kid. I am a somebody. Thank You for giving me the power to accomplish all that You have put on my heart to do today. You are a Mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: