Saturday, May 21, 2011

God's Kindness Turns People Away From Sin

1 Kings 7; 2 Chronicles 4; Psalm 98; Romans 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


God's Kindness Turns People Away From Sin

Scripture

Romans 2

4 Don’t you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you? Does this mean nothing to you? Can’t you see that his kindness is intended to turn you from your sin?

Observation

Ever wonder why God just doesn't zap people? Here is the reason, “His kindness is intended to turn you from your sin.” The reason why doesn't zap all of us is because He is trying to turn our hearts away from sin with His kindness. Otherwise we would all be “toast” because we are all sinners.

Application

Kindness is love in action. It is not an attitude it is action. I will look for someone to be kind to today!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that You don't give me what I deserve. You give me kindness when I should receive punishment. You are a God of Grace and Mercy and You are totally kind. Help me be a person of Grace, Kindness, and Mercy to people that do not deserve it so they can see Jesus in me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: