Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Utterly Helpless & Totally Sinful … Yet … He Died For You and Me

Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading
1 Kings 9; 2 Chronicles 8; Psalm 136; Romans 5


Utterly Helpless & Totally Sinful … Yet … He Died For You and Me

Scripture

Romans 5

6 When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners.

8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

Observation

It would be impossible to save ourselves from our sinfulness. How can we do anything with our sins. Only Jesus can take away the penalty of our sins. Heaven is a perfect place and we need our sins forgiven to be able to gain entrance into its Pearly Gates.

Application

I will continue to share Romans 5:8 with people so they don't think they can be good enough to go to Heaven.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me share the Gospel clearly as I have the chance to talk to people about You. I pray for those that I shared with yesterday at Mission Tampa. I pray for Major and Tyrone that they would get anchored into a church and I pray that You transform their lives into what You have called them to be. I pray for my family that you would turn each of their minds and each of their hearts towards You. I pray that they would have a personal relationship with You. I pray that they could experience friendship with You that only comes through knowing Jesus Christ.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: