Thursday, May 19, 2011

Don't Get Tired of Doing Good!

1 Kings 4; 1 Kings 5; 2 Chronicles 2; Psalm 101; 2 Thessalonians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Don't Get Tired of Doing Good!

Scripture

2 Thessalonians 3

13 As for the rest of you, dear brothers and sisters, never get tired of doing good.

Observation

Do you ever get tired of doing good? I know when I do it is because I am doing good things but with the wrong motive or attitude.

God wants us to shine. He wants us to do good stuff. He wants us to serve others. He wants us to be self less. So how do you do this?

How about Col. 3:17 “And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.”

Application

I will strive to do good today with a good attitude. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be concerned about others and help me not to be focused on myself.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: