Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Will Keep On Praying For People

1 Kings 2; 1 Chronicles 29; Psalm 95; 2 Thessalonians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

I Will Keep On Praying For People

Scripture

2 Thessalonians 1

11 So we keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of his call. May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do.

Observation

We should pray for each other. Our prayers need to be specific. They need to be urgent.

Application

I will pray for people as the Lord brings them to my mind.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for Dan Platt. I pray for healing. I pray for others that need Your touch. I pray for Barry Huffman. I pray for Pastor Bruce and Heather that You help them lead our church. I pray that you empower them to do the things You want them to accomplish. You are a Mighty God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: