Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Need Strength for Today? Here is The Source...

1 Kings 3; 2 Chronicles 1; Psalm 78; 2 Thessalonians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Need Strength for Today? Here is The Source...

Scripture

2 Thessalonians 2

16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope, 17 comfort you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

Observation

Do you need strength today? Do you need to be comforted? Are you weak? Are you stressed out? “Then may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope, comfort you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.”

Application

I will look for someone that needs to hear this verse today and share it with them as God gives me the opportunity.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me strength today and for giving me hope and comfort. Help me today encourage someone else with this passage of scripture. You are my strength. You are my hope. Thank You for being my strength today. I need Your help. You are a Mighty God. You are Worthy of ALL praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: