Monday, May 30, 2011

Everything Is Intended For God's Glory!

Proverbs 13; Proverbs 14; Proverbs 15; Romans 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Everything Is Intended For God's Glory!

Scripture

Romans 11

33 Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!

34 For who can know the Lord’s thoughts?
Who knows enough to give him advice?

35 And who has given him so much that he needs to pay it back?

36 For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.

Observation

God ways are so much higher than our ways. We don't get the big picture. We can't see things from God's perspective. Romans 11 is a difficult passage to understand because it is impossible for us to understand God's decisions and His ways. I don't understand where Paul says that God hardens hearts and some are chosen and some hearts are hardened instead. I am thankful that my heart was open and God prepared me to accept the Gospel. I don't understand why He did that for me either, but I am very grateful.

I am glad that God has everything under His control and nothing surprises Him. Everything exists by His power and is intended for His glory. All glory to Him forever!

Application

I will try to bring God glory today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, everything comes from You and everything exists by Your power. Everything is intended for Your glory. All glory to You forever! Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: