Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Mountain Moving Faith

2 Samuel 8; 2 Samuel 9; 1 Chronicles 18; 1 Chronicles 19; Matthew 21
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Mountain Moving Faith

Scripture

Matthew 21

21...You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. 22 You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.”

Observation

Moved any mountains lately? You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it. I think that Jesus meant what He said when He told us this in Matthew 21. I don't think He would lie to us … do you?

So much in our lives is out of our control and without Divine intervention we are toast! So why not live by faith and trust God with those things that seem to us to be impossible. To be able to tell a mountain to get up and be thrown into the sea is way beyond what we normally ask God for isn't it. How is your prayer life? What is the biggest thing you are believing God for today? What is the biggest thing that I am trusting him for? You can pray for anything, last time I check the word anything meant “everything”. Nothing is too hard for God!

Application

I will continue to pray for those things in my life that so far have been totally impossible because I know that with God nothing is impossible.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am reminded today of what a Great God I serve and with You there is not one thing in my life that is impossible. I pray for our church. I pray that Your hand would continue to be on our church. I pray for Pastor Bruce and Heather and I ask that You bless and prosper them. Keep them away from evil. I pray for those in our family that need a closer relationship with You. I pray that You turn their hearts towards You and I pray that they would be able to experience the abundant life that You promise all that follow You. Their unbelief is a huge mountain that needs to be moved. I serve a mountain moving God who is more than able to turn their minds and their hearts toward Him.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: