Saturday, May 14, 2011

Overflowing Love

1 Chronicles 22; 1 Chronicles 23; 1 Chronicles 24; 1 Thessalonians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Overflowing Love

Scripture

1 Thessalonians 3

12 “And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.”

Observation

When is a glass full? It is full only when it begins to overflow! Are you full of God's love? Am I? Is it splashing all over everyone around me. Is it overflowing and touching those that I come in contact with. Paul's prayer for those at the church in Thessalonica was that their love grow until it overflowed.

He was saying, “The way we love you is the way you should love everyone else.” It was Paul's prayer for them.

Application

I will pray this prayer for the people around me today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help my love grow and grow until it overflows on everyone around me. I pray for those that I love that their love would continue to grow until it overflows on everyone around them. Bless my family today. Bless our church. Help it continue to grow and continue to reach people for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: