Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Re-Gifting The Gift of Eternal Life

1 Kings 10; 1 Kings 11; 2 Chronicles 9; Romans 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Re-Gifting The Gift of Eternal Life


Scripture

Romans 6

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

Observation

Do you re-gift some of your Christmas gifts? I am sure that you probably do, but here is one gift that is entirely OK to re-gift in fact we are commanded to re-gift this gift. We get to share the gift with others that we received from God which is the gift of forgiveness and with the gift of forgiveness we receive Eternal life.
Who needs this gift?

Application

I will look around today and I will be ready to re-gift this precious gift of Eternal Life. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for my friend Don Kennedy today. I am asking You to touch His body and make him completely well. Do this for Your honor and for Your glory. Give me the opportunity to share the gift of eternal life with someone this week. I pray for Major and Tyrone that they would follow You and they would be in church this Sunday.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: