Monday, April 25, 2011

Hope Is Found In Jesus

1 Samuel 30; 1 Samuel 31; 1 Chronicles 10; Matthew 12
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Hope Is Found In Jesus

Scripture

Matthew 12

21 And his name will be the hope of all the world.”

Observation

There is no other name that brings the world hope like the name of Jesus! Yesterday, this hope was proclaimed around the world as we celebrated Easter. There so many people that came to church yesterday that are in desperate need of hope. I pray that many found hope yesterday as they put their faith and trust in Jesus.

Application

I will continue to share about this hope. I will continue to share about Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray that people would come to Jesus to find hope. I pray that they would put their trust and their faith in that Name that is above every name – Jesus.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: