Sunday, April 17, 2011

Are You Weak This Morning?

1 Samuel 19; 1 Chronicles 7; Psalm 59; Matthew 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Are You Weak This Morning?

Scripture

Psalm 59

9 You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me,
for you, O God, are my fortress.

10 In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me.
He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies.

Observation

Are you weak this morning? Let God be your strength. Are you in trouble? Let God rescue you? Do you need a place to hide? Let God be your fortress.

Application

I need the Lord's strength this morning. I will rely on Him to get me through this day.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my hiding place. You are my fortress. You are my strength this morning. Thank You for standing with me. I am not alone.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: