Sunday, June 19, 2011

Examples To Those That Don't Know Christ

2 Kings 1; 2 Kings 2; 2 Kings 3; Psalm 82; 1 Timothy 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Examples To Those That Don't Know Christ

Scripture

1 Timothy 1

15 This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I am the worst of them all. 16 But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life.

Observation

My salvation is a reminder to myself that if God saved me then He can surely save those that I am praying for too! I hope that by the change that has happened in my life that others can see what God has done and they too will accept Christ.
I didn't decide to get saved. God saved me. He worked in my life to bring me to a relationship with Him. And He can save you too.

Don't give up on the people that live around you. God can save them. He wants to use us as examples of His saving grace.

Application

I will continue to pray for those around me to be saved and I will continue to live a Christ like life in front of them. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am a sinner. I have been saved by Your grace and because of Your mercy. I don't deserve the salvation that I now have. Help me to be a good witness in front of those that still do not know You. I pray that Your hand would continue to stay on our church. I pray for Pastor Bruce today that You do a mighty work through Him as he speaks. Help us please You today as we gather for worship.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: