Monday, June 06, 2011

God's Masterpiece

Ecclesiastes 1; Ecclesiastes 2; Ecclesiastes 3; Psalm 45; Ephesians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


God's Masterpiece

Scripture

Ephesians 2

8 God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. 9 Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. 10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Observation

We have been created. We are God's masterpiece! He saved us by His grace and He saved us so that we could do the good things He planned for us long ago. So...are you doing the good things that He planned for us to do? Am I?
We have been created special to do good things. Salvation doesn't come from our doing good things, but we were created to do them. It is who we are.
We were designed to do good things. And we are doing them we fit right into God's plan which He made for us a long time ago.

Application

I will look for the good things that God wants me to do this week. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that I don't have to be good enough to earn my salvation. Help me to do good things this week because it is what I am created for. I pray for my friends that need healing today. I pray for Dave and Don. I pray that You touch them with Your healing power. You are a Mighty God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: