Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Chill...The Lord Is Directing Our Steps!

Proverbs 19; Proverbs 20; Proverbs 21; Romans 13
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Chill...The Lord Is Directing Our Steps!

Scripture


Proverbs 20

24 The Lord directs our steps,
so why try to understand everything along the way?

Observation

Here is a huge truth, “The Lord directs our steps”. He has been directing my steps all of my life and He is going to continue to direct my steps today and tomorrow so I need to chill and not worry about why this happened or this didn't happen. I need to chill and trust in the Lord who is directing my life.

Application

As I think about today I will remind myself that God is directing my steps. He is guiding my life. This is huge.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for directing my steps. I know that there is no way to understand everything along the way. Your ways are way too high for me to understand but I can trust in You completely. Thank You for guiding my steps. Keep me away from sin. Keep me going down the right path. Help me to stay focused on the way You have set out for me. I know the direction You want me to go I just don't understand and now I know I will never understand the “why's” along the way. You have been so good to me. I am not worthy of how You have blessed me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: