Saturday, June 11, 2011

Praying For Others!

Song of Solomon 5; Song of Solomon 6; Song of Solomon 7; Song of Solomon 8; Philippians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Praying For Others!

Scripture

Philippians 1

3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. 4 Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, 5 for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. 6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

Observation

Paul loved the folks at Philippi and prayed for them often. When he prayed for them he did it with joy and thankfulness. I am amazed at the prayers of Paul. Paul's prayer life puts mine to shame. He constantly prayed for others. He was constantly praying for the churches that were under his care. Who do you and I need to pray for right now? Can we do it with thanksgiving and with joy? Let's pray for some folks right now!

Application

I will pray for folks today with joy and with a thankful heart. I will ask God to do big things in their lives.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know that I have already been praying since early this morning for many people that you brought to my mind. My friends that are sick. I prayed for those in my family that are not walking with You yet. No greater joy than to one day see them in a right relationship with You. You are a Mighty God. You are worthy of Praise.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: