Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Lord's People!

2 Kings 10; 2 Chronicles 22; 2 Chronicles 23; 1 Timothy 5
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


The Lord's People!

Scripture

2 Chronicles 23

16 Then Jehoiada made a covenant between himself and the king and the people that they would be the Lord’s people.

Observation

It is a decision that each one of us needs to make and that decision is this: will we be the Lord's people. It is a decision of the heart. It is the most important decision that we can make.

Are you one of the Lord's people? If you don't know ...then you aren't.
If you have never surrendered your life to the Lord Jesus Christ then you are not part of the Lord's people. Helping people make that decision begins with you and me. It is our job to be ambassadors for Christ and plead with people to make a decision for God. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. We will be His people.

Application

Today I will help people make the decision to become part of God's family...part of the Lord's people.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray today that You would help me stay focused on the main thing and that main thing is helping people hear and understand the Good News of Jesus Christ. I love You. You are worthy of praise. I thank You that I am a part of Your people.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: