Sunday, June 26, 2011

Time Is Short! Hell is Hot! Work Hard!

Jonah 1; Jonah 2; Jonah 3; Jonah 4; 2 Timothy 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Time Is Short! Hell is Hot! Work Hard!

Scripture

2 Timothy 2

15 Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth.

Observation

Work hard! Everyone of us should work hard! Time is short. Hell is hot. Work hard.
Be a good worker!
Time is short. Hell is hot. Work hard.

Application

I will work hard.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, don't let me be lazy. I want to work hard everyday for You. Help me to stay focused. Help me serve You with all of my heart. Help me to work hard and help me to enjoy everything that I do.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: