Friday, June 17, 2011

Representatives of Christ

1 Kings 20; 1 Kings 21; 2 Chronicles 17; Colossians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Link
Representatives of Christ

Scripture

Colossians 3

16 Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. 17 And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

Observation

You and I represent Christ to a lost and dying world. So it is very important that we let the message about Christ fill our lives.

How well did we do this week as Christ's ambassadors or representatives? When and if we ever wonder about something we are getting ready to do whether it is OK or not all we have to do is think about verse 17 and ask ourselves this question, “Is what I am getting ready to do something that would be a good reflection on Jesus Christ? If He was here would He do the same thing?

Application

I will represent Christ today in a way that pleases Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, as I go through this day let me do it in a way that pleases You. Don't let me do something that would not be a good reflection on You. Give me a thankful heart. I pray for Kathy today on her birthday. I pray that You bless her with good health. I pray that You give her the desires of her heart. I pray that You answer her prayers and I pray that You make her plans successful.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: