Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Will Call On The Lord...

Amos 4; Amos 5; Amos 6; Psalm 86; Titus 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

I Will Call On The Lord...

Scripture

Psalm 86

7 I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble,
and you will answer me.

Observation

In Amos I read this morning that the people refused to call on the Lord even though He did many things to get their attention. He brought disaster on them and yet they refused to call on Him for help.
Sometimes things like working on a car cause me to pray but only after I can't figure out how to fix it. If only I would get in the habit of praying about everything...

Application

I will call on the Lord today about some things that I cannot figure out. I need Divine intervention. They seem impossible but I know that they are not.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are the great I AM. Nothing is too hard for You. I will call to You whenever I'm in trouble, and You will answer me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: