Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Work At Telling Others the Good News!

Amos 1; Amos 2; Amos 3; Psalm 80; 2 Timothy 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Work At Telling Others the Good News!

Scripture

2 Timothy 4

5 “...Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.”

Observation

Work at it...Work at telling others the Good News! Then Paul adds, “and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.” Do you make excuses for not being faithful? Can people count on you? What ministry has God given you? Are you fully carrying out that ministry?

Work...every great idea turns out to be a lot of hard work! God gives us great ideas and we need to be willing to put in the hard work to make it happen.

Application

I will work hard at telling others the Good News and I plan to carry out the ministry that God has given me. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to focus on sharing the Good News. Help me to work at it. And help me carry out the ministry that You have given me. I want to make You smile today. You are my Lord and my Savior. You are the Mighty and Awesome God. You are worthy of all praise! Be glorified through me today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: