Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And This Is The Secret...

1 Kings 16; 2 Chronicles 15; 2 Chronicles 16; Colossians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


And This Is The Secret...

Scripture

Colossians 1

27 For God wanted them to know that the riches and glory of Christ are for you Gentiles, too. And this is the secret: Christ lives in you. This gives you assurance of sharing his glory.

Observation

Here is the secret to living a rich abundant life here on planet earth: Christ lives in you, or better put: Christ needs to live in you.
If you have Christ living in you then you can live the life that God intended for you to live. Without Christ living in us and through us there is no way to live on this earth like God intended for us to live.

This secret to living the abundant life is available to everyone. It is available to you. Paul said in Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” Can you say that today? Are you experiencing a life filled with meaning and purpose?

This was Paul's motivation, “28 So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ. 29 That’s why I work and struggle so hard, depending on Christ’s mighty power that works within me.
He depended on Christ's mighty power that worked within him. You and I need to do the same thing today.

Application

I will work hard today depending on Christ's mighty power that works within me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for letting me in on the secret to living a life full of meaning and purpose. Help me share that secret with everyone around me. I pray that Christ's mighty power that works in me will touch those that I come in contact with today. I pray for Millie Roberts today on her birthday. I pray that you bless her and her husband Hugh and use them today to further Your kingdom.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: