Sunday, April 08, 2012

Here Is The Key To Christian Service!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 3; 1 Samuel 4; 1 Samuel 5; Psalm 77; 2 Corinthians 8

Here Is The Key To Christian Service!

Scripture

2 Corinthians 8

4 They asked from their hearts if they could help the Christians in Jerusalem. 5 It was more than we expected. They gave themselves to the Lord first. Then they gave themselves to us to be used as the Lord wanted.

Observation

I meet people all the time that say that they want to serve in one capacity or other. Some want to be leaders of some kind of ministry while others just simply want to serve in areas like greeting, preschool, or KidCity (just to name a few).

Here is the key to your success if you are planning on serving the Lord in your local church and I am taking this from 2 Corinthians 8:4-5, “You must first give yourself to the Lord and then you must give yourself to the staff or the leadership team.” When people are loyal to their Lord and loyal to their leadership team some unbelievable things can happen.

Application

I will daily give myself to the Lord and I will daily give myself to the leadership team at Christ Fellowship! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to give myself completely to You and help me give myself to those who serve at Christ Fellowship! Thank You for the great time with our family today and thank You so much for all the decisions that were made in worship! It was an awesome Easter!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: