Sunday, April 29, 2012

Here Is Why I Don’t Worry About My Sick Heart And Other Body Parts That Seem To Be Going Downhill! What Are God’s Thoughts About You?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Samuel 4; 2 Samuel 5; Psalm 139; Matthew 16

Here Is Why I Don’t Worry

About My Sick Heart And Other Body Parts That Seem To Be Going Downhill!

What Are God’s Thoughts About You? 

Scripture

Psalm 139

13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
    and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
    Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
    as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
    Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
    before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
    They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
    they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
    you are still with me!

Observation

Read Psalm 139 before you start your workweek! David knew that God thought about him all the time. God’s thoughts about him were without number. They outnumbered the grains of sand!

That is how God thinks about me too! When I wake up (which I appreciate every day!) God is still with me!

God made me and saw me before I was even born. He made me wonderfully complex! Every day of my life has been recorded in His book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. Wow! So why should you and I worry about anything! God is good.

 He is thinking about me right now! I am blessed. I have no complaints. 

My poor health doesn’t come as a surprise to my God. He could fix me totally in an instant if He chose to do so (which by the way would be OK with me)! He promises to be with me every day of my life until He takes me to glory! What more could I ask!

We serve an Awesome God!

Application

Every morning this week when I go to bed and when I wake up I am going to thank the Lord for all His thoughts that He is thinking about me!  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, how precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me! Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: