Thursday, April 05, 2012

Sharing Christ With The World We Are It … God Doesn’t Have A Plan B -


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ruth 1; Ruth 2; Psalm 53; Psalm 61; 2 Corinthians 5

Sharing Christ With The World

We Are It …

God Doesn’t Have A Plan B - 

Scripture

2 Corinthians 5

20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!”

Observation

We are God’s plan to reach this world for Him. He doesn’t have a plan B. We are it. What a privilege to be an ambassador for Christ! We speak to people on God’s behalf. We get to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.

If we don’t share then they don’t hear. If they don’t hear then they spend an eternity without Christ.

How are you and I doing on being Christ’s ambassador? Is anyone going to be in Heaven because we shared the Good News with him or her?

Think about it … we are it … there is no plan B!

Application

I will share with everyone I have the opportunity to witness to. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to be Christ’s ambassador. Help me share the Gospel well every time I have the opportunity. Lead me to people that need to hear the Good News and give me the boldness to share with them. I pray for my neighbors that live around me and I pray for my family that I see all the time. Help me to be a good Ambassador to them. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: