Saturday, April 07, 2012

Here Is The Secret To Answered Prayer … Do You Have A Need In Your Life? Here Is How To Get God’s Attention!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 1; 1 Samuel 2; Psalm 66; 2 Corinthians 7

Here Is The Secret To Answered Prayer …

Do You Have A Need In Your Life? 

Here Is How To Get God’s Attention!

Scripture

Psalm 66

16 Come and listen, all you who fear God,
    and I will tell you what he did for me.
17 For I cried out to him for help,
    praising him as I spoke.
18 If I had not confessed the sin in my heart,
    the Lord would not have listened.
19 But God did listen!
    He paid attention to my prayer.
20 Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer
    or withdraw his unfailing love from me.


Observation

All of us have things that we want for God to do for us. We all want Him to answer our prayers! Maybe you are praying for a sick family member or a friend or maybe you are praying for the salvation of a loved one or the salvation of a co-worker then here is what you need to do to be sure that God hears your prayer. 

The answer is found in Psalms 66:18. It is the key to answered prayer! It is something that you and I need to do every day if we want our prayers to be heard and if we want our prayers to be answered. 

Psalms 66:18 “The Lord will not hear me if I hold on to sin in my heart.” (New Life Version)

 So lets examine our hearts right now and confess any sin that God reveals and then lets go to God’s throne expecting Him to answer our prayers!

What a great verse for today!

Application

I will ask the Lord to show me any un-confessed sin in my life. How about you?

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want You to hear and answer my prayers. If there is any sin in my life that needs to be confessed I pray that You reveal it to me. I want You to be able to answer my prayers that I pray for other people. I pray for those that are sick that are waiting for possible surgery dates. I pray for healing. You are the Mighty God. 

You are the Healer! Keep our hearts clean so we can see You work in our lives in mighty ways. Reveal to us any sin that we are holding on to in our hearts and not confessing to You! 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: