Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 28; 1 Samuel 29; Psalm 109; Matthew 11

Do You Have That Run Down Feeling? 

Maybe You Need …

Scripture

Matthew 11

28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” 

Observation

I love this passage! It is so easy to get weighed down with so many things when we are trying to deal with all of them by ourselves. Jesus says, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and loaded down and I will give you rest.” Hello … did you hear what Jesus just said!
We don’t have to go through life burdened down. It is our choice! What do you choose today? I am going to Jesus. I am going to let Him help me with my load. How about you? 

 Application

I will give all my cares/worries to Jesus. I will let Him help me carry my heavy load.  

Prayer

Jesus, I am asking You to help me with all the details of my life that seem to weigh me down. I trust You will our finances and I trust You with my health. I trust You with my children and my grandchildren, which is probably my heaviest load. You are Mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You. You can change and transform lives and I pray that You do just that today. I pray for Dennis as he recovers from surgery. Give him a swift recovery and totally heal his body. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: