Sunday, April 28, 2013

But The Things That Come Out Of A Person’s Mouth Come From The Heart


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Samuel 3; 1 Chronicles 12; Matthew 15

But The Things

That Come Out Of A Person’s Mouth

Come From The Heart

Scripture

Matthew 15

18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart,

Observation

A reminder for us to watch was goes into our hearts because it will come out of our mouths! Garbage in … Garbage out!

Application

This week I will watch what goes into my heart and mind. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me guard my heart. Help me to live this week in a way that brings You glory.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: