Thursday, April 25, 2013

For The Mouth Speaks What The Heart Is Full Of.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 30; 1 Samuel 31; 1 Chronicles 10; Matthew 12

For The Mouth

Speaks

What The Heart Is Full Of.

Scripture

Matthew 12

…For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 

35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Observation

Do you want to know what a person is really like? Just listen to them. What is in their heart will be revealed by what they say and how they say it!

Don’t kid yourself and think that the person is not really like how they sound. Have you ever heard someone say, “I know that he or she said that but in their heart, deep down inside, they are not really like that.”

Hello … wake up call … oh yes they are!

What is in your heart will come out of your mouth!

Application

I will listen carefully to what those around me are saying and I will also pay attention to what is coming out of my mouth.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me guard my heart so that mean and hurtful things down come out of my mouth! Give me discernment and help me know to know and understand what people are really telling me when they talk. May the words that come out of my mouth be pleasing to You LORD. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: