Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We Are Human, But We Don’t Wage War As Humans Do.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 8; 1 Samuel 9; 1 Samuel 10; 2 Corinthians 10 

We Are Human,

But

We Don’t Wage War As Humans Do.

Scripture

2 Corinthians 10 

We are human, but we don’t wage war as humans do. We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments.

Observation

As I prayed this morning for many that may read this blog. I prayed with confidence knowing that my prayers are powerful. They are powerful not because I am praying; they are powerful because of my God who I am praying to. He is Mighty. He is All-Powerful.

Did you pray today for people in your life that need a relationship with Jesus? I did. 

Did you pray today for people in your life that need to be strong in the Lord and did you ask God to give them strength? I did. 

I used God’s mighty weapon this morning to knock down the strongholds possibly holding these people back from being what God created them to be. Wow! What power we have at our disposal! 

Prayer is one of the biggest weapons in God’s arsenal that He provides for our use everyday! Lets use it to the fullest!

Application

I will continue to pray knowing that God is working in the lives of those I am praying for.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving us the powerful weapon of prayer. Sometimes we think that we are hopeless and powerless to help someone but we always have the weapon of prayer at our disposal. Thank You for hearing me this morning. Thank You for allowing me the privilege of praying for others. You love them just as much as You love me. And I know that You want a relationship with them just like You have with me. You are a Mighty God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: