Friday, April 19, 2013

“Do Not Worry About Your Life.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 22; Psalm 17; Psalm 35; Matthew 6

“Do Not

Worry

About Your Life.”

Scripture

Matthew 6

25a “I tell you this: Do not worry about your life.”

Observation

Two days in a row that I am being told by Jesus that I am not to worry! Okay…I am a slow learner but I think that I get the message! Now if I can just put it into practice!

Instead of worrying about the things that we need in life we should instead be focusing on the Kingdom of God and living the way God wants us to live. Then Jesus says that we will be blessed and we will have all of our needs met. 

I love the way Jesus sums up His message on worry by saying, “ Do not worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will have its own worries. The troubles we have in a day are enough for one day.

Application

I will seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness today. How about you?
 
Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be concerned about Your Kingdom and not be worried about myself. I know that You will meet all of my needs if I just put You first in my life. Help me not to worry. Help me to have faith. Help me to trust You with every detail of my life. You are All-Powerful. Nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: