Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Prayed To The LORD, And He Answered Me. He Freed Me From All My Fears.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 20; 1 Samuel 21; Psalm 34; Matthew 5

I Prayed To The LORD,

And He Answered Me.

He Freed Me From All My Fears.

Scripture

Psalm 34

I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.
    He freed me from all my fears.


Observation

I have to admit that sometimes things I fear or worry about keep me from going back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night. Do you ever have that problem? Most of the things that I fear never happen and none of them have been as bad as what I had imagined. My mind can make things a million times worse than they really are and none of my worrying does any good at all.

During those sleepless nights that I have recently had I prayed and turned those fears over to the LORD. Every time that I caught myself worrying I prayed. God gave me His peace and I was finally able to have victory over those fears. He freed me from all my fears.

It is a crisis of belief. And I think that all of us go through it. You can’t have both fear and trust at the same time. It is one or the other. God wants us to trust Him. He wants to take care of us. He waits for us to pray to Him.

Application

When fear creeps into my mind again I will claim and pray back to the Lord Psalm 34:4.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, when I catch myself worrying about something I will pray to you and I know that You will answer me. I know that You will free me from all of my fears.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: