Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Christ Jesus Could Use Me As A Prime Example Of His Great Patience With Even The Worst Sinners


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 1; 2 Kings 2; 2 Kings 3; Psalm 82; 1 Timothy 1 

Christ Jesus Could Use Me 

As A Prime Example

Of His Great Patience With Even The Worst Sinners

Scripture

1 Timothy 1 

15 This is a trustworthy saying, and everyone should accept it: “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners”—and I am the worst of them all. 16 But God had mercy on me so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life. 17 All honor and glory to God forever and ever! He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God. Amen.

Observation

 So true! If God can save me then He can save anybody! In fact, God did save me so I know; I have total confidence that God can save those that I am praying for.

He has great patience! Just look God saved you and He saved me! At least He saved me. I don’t know if you are saved or lost!

God has saved us so others will realize that they, too, can believe in Him and receive eternal life! Wow! It is why we are still here on planet Earth!

Application

I will continue to believe that Christ will save those who are lost.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, all honor and glory to You forever and ever! You are the eternal King, the unseen one Who never dies; You alone are God. Amen

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: