Monday, June 03, 2013

I Pray That God, The Source Of Hope, Will Fill You Completely With Joy And Peace Because You Trust In Him.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Proverbs 25; Proverbs 26; Proverbs 27; Romans 15

I Pray That God,

The Source Of Hope, 

Will Fill You Completely With Joy And Peace Because You Trust In Him.

Scripture

Romans 15

13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Observation

My prayer for you on this Monday morning is Paul’s prayer for those in Rome, “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”

Wow! This is a great prayer for you to pray for me today too! I want to overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. How about you?

Application

 I will pray this prayer for all of those that may read this blog and I will pray this prayer for those in our small group and those believers at Mission Tampa this morning.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, because you are the source of hope, I pray that You will fill completely with joy and peace everyone reading this blog that has put his or her trust in You. May they overflow with confident hope this morning through the power of Your Holy Spirit.  It is hard to imagine that a Christian could feel hopeless, but maybe there is someone reading this that needs to be reminded that You are the source of hope.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: