Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Good Deeds Of Some People Are Obvious. And The Good Deeds Done In Secret Will Someday Come To Light.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 10; 2 Chronicles 22; 2 Chronicles 23; 1 Timothy 5

The Good Deeds Of Some People Are Obvious.

And The Good Deeds

Done In Secret Will Someday Come To Light.

Scripture

1 Timothy 5

24 Remember, the sins of some people are obvious, leading them to certain judgment. But there are others whose sins will not be revealed until later.
 
25 In the same way, the good deeds of some people are obvious. And the good deeds done in secret will someday come to light.

Observation

Here are two truths:

  1. Secret sins will be revealed later.
  2. Good deeds done in secret will one day be known.

People that think that their sin is secret are usually only kidding themselves. Sin will be revealed and usually people know about the person’s sin way before the sinner thinks they do.

Good deeds often go unnoticed. A lot of people at our church do a lot of good things and many of those good deeds go mostly unnoticed by the rest of us. God doesn’t miss a single one of the things that you and I do that are good.

Lets try to help those that think that they are sinning without anyone knowing and lets try to look for people who are doing good deeds and let them know that we appreciate them and what they do.

Application

I will confront sin and sinners when I see it. And I will try to recognize the good deeds of others when I see them.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not to judge people because of the sin that they have become entangled in. I know that I could do the same thing. I am a sinner too. Help me confront them in love and give me the wisdom to know how to help them. I pray for our lead team today. Help them to serve You with all their hearts today. I pray for people to be saved today. I pray for Pastor Bruce. I pray that You use the words that he shares to change lives.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: