Thursday, June 27, 2013

All Scripture Is God-Breathed And Is Useful For Teaching, Rebuking, Correcting And Training In Righteousness


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 13; 2 Kings 14; 2 Chronicles 25; 2 Timothy 3

All Scripture Is God-Breathed

And Is Useful For Teaching, Rebuking, Correcting

And Training In Righteousness

Scripture

2 Timothy 3

16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Observation

Key word here is “All”. 

We don’t get to pick and choose what we accept as scripture. I am glad that this week our kid’s at Kid’s Camp are learning the Word of God. They are learning and memorizing God’s Word. God will use those verses and those Bible stories later in the lives of those children as they grow up.

    For the word of God is full of living power. It is sharper than the sharpest knife, cutting deep into our innermost thoughts and desires. It exposes us for what we really are. Hebrews 4:12

 Your word is a lamp to guide my feet
    and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105


    How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word and following its rules.     I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. Psalm 119:9,11

 Application

I will read God’s Word everyday and look and listen for what God is saying to me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word. It has encouraged me this week. It is my strength. Thank You for giving us Your Word. I don’t know how I could live without it. Help those close to me experience the power of Your Word in their lives. Give them the desire to read it. Speak to them through it. I know it equips me to do the good works that You have called me to do.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: