Friday, June 07, 2013

I Pray That He Would Give You Inner Strength And Power Through His Spirit.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ecclesiastes 4; Ecclesiastes 5; Ecclesiastes 6; Psalm 18; Ephesians 3

I Pray That 

He Would Give You

Inner Strength And Power Through His Spirit.

Scripture

Ephesians 3

16 … I pray that he would give you inner strength and power through his Spirit.

14 This is the reason I kneel in the presence of the Father 15 from whom all the family in heaven and on earth receives its name. 16 I’m asking God to give you a gift from the wealth of his glory. I pray that he would give you inner strength and power through his Spirit. 17 Then Christ will live in you through faith. I also pray that love may be the ground into which you sink your roots and on which you have your foundation. 18 This way, with all of God’s people you will be able to understand how wide, long, high, and deep his love is. 19 You will know Christ’s love, which goes far beyond any knowledge. I am praying this so that you may be completely filled with God.

Observation

Pastor Bruce preached from this passage this past Sunday! This past Monday I asked our life group to give me some highlights from the message and they were able to give back to me all 3 of the main points of his message! You will remember more of what your Pastor preaches if you will take notes as you listen! Why not start jotting down the important stuff from Sunday so you remember it on Monday!

This is a great prayer to pray for someone. If you don’t have anyone in mind to pray for why don’t you pray this prayer for me or at least pray this prayer for your pastor. 

20 Glory belongs to God, whose power is at work in us. By this power he can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine.

Application

I will pray for my pastor friends and ask God to give them inner strength and power through His Holy Spirit. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for my friends who are shepherding Your church. I ask You to give them inner strength and power today through Your Holy Spirit. I pray that they will be completely filled with You as they serve You today. Help them to make wise decisions. Keep them from stupid sins that would wreck their ministries.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: