Wednesday, June 05, 2013

All Praise To God … Who Has Blessed Us With Every Spiritual Blessing In The Heavenly Realms Because We Are United With Christ


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Proverbs 30; Proverbs 31; Psalm 33; Ephesians 1

All Praise To God …

Who Has Blessed Us With Every Spiritual Blessing

In The Heavenly Realms Because We Are United With Christ

Scripture

Ephesians 1

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.

Observation

How are you doing today? I am blessed. I heard a guy yesterday say, “I am blessed by the Best!” I like that don’t you? Jesus is the Best! 

For all of us Christ Followers there is not one thing that we lack! We are blessed with EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING in the Heavenly realms! 

I woke up earlier this morning than I normally do and as I laid in bed I prayed. I prayed for as many people as God brought to my mind and then I as I thought and prayed I was overwhelmed at how much God has blessed me. Has that ever happened to you? God is so good. 

You and I are so blessed!

Application

 I will thank God all day today for His Goodness. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is amazing to me that You think of me at all. There are so many other people in this world and yet You still take pleasure in me. I am so blessed. I don’t lack anything. You are amazing. I pray for those that may read this blog today. I pray that You overwhelm them to with Your goodness. Help them to see how blessed they are too. You have given us everything. Every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realm they are all ours. Thank You. You are worthy of praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: