Friday, November 15, 2013

And You Are Helping Us By Praying For Us


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 41; Job 42; 2 Corinthians 1; 2 Corinthians 2 

And You Are Helping Us

By Praying 

For Us

Scripture

2 Corinthians 1

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.

11 And you are helping us by praying for us. Then many people will give thanks because God has graciously answered so many prayers for our safety.

Observation

The best thing about yesterday and my heart procedure was not that they didn’t find any new blockage in the major arteries of my heart. The best thing about yesterday was knowing that so many people were praying for Kathy and I. 

I give all praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ for each person that lifted up a prayer to God for us. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends. 

I was of course hoping that the doctor would have found something that he could have fixed and that by repairing it I would be free of the chest pain / or angina as they call it in medical terms. 

But I do believe the results from yesterday’s test are good news. The chest pain is something I will have to deal with but it is not something that is going to kill me so that is good news. My doctors already suspected that the pain was because I had micro vascular disease or small vessel disease and medicine is about the only way to relieve the chest pain. 

The good news is that it is not likely that all those small vessels are going to close up at the same time and cause a heart attack! They are just going to keep me humble!

Application

I will praise God today for taking such good care of me and I will praise Him for giving me such great friends.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, all praise to You, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. You are my merciful Father and the source of all comfort. You comfort me in all my troubles so that I can comfort others. When they are troubled, You will be able to give them the same comfort You have given me. Thanks You for giving us such great friends who are helping us by praying for us. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: