Thursday, November 07, 2013

I Made A Covenant With My Eyes Not To Look With Lust At A Young Woman.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 31; Job 32; Galatians 5; Galatians 6

I Made 

A Covenant With My Eyes

Not To Look With Lust At A Young Woman.

Scripture

Job 31

“I made a covenant with my eyes
    not to look with lust at a young woman.

Observation

This is great godly advice from one of the oldest books in the Bible!
Have you made that Covenant with your eyes yet? If not then today is a great time to make that Covenant and stay pure. 

Satan wants to destroy us. He wants to wreck our marriages. He wants to destroy our relationships. Don’t give him a foothold. 

Be smart … make a covenant with your eyes!

As you look too long at the attractive woman walking by or if you’re a woman taking too long to look at the handsome man walking by, Job 31:1 is a great verse to have memorized so the Holy Spirit can remind you of the verse and you will have the strength to resist the temptation. 

Set boundaries for your life. 

Make a Covenant with your eyes. So you don’t do something stupid. 

Application

I will keep reminding men to make a covenant with their eyes so they don’t sin. I will maintain and keep the boundaries I have established for my life so I don’t do something stupid. 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me guard my eyes so that I don’t sin against You. Bring to my memory Job 31:1 when I look too long at someone who is not my wife. You are worthy of Praise. You are Awesome. Thank You for our beautiful new granddaughter Amelie Beva! Thank You for her safe delivery into this world. She is a gift from You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: