Wednesday, November 06, 2013

I Feel As If I’m Going Through Labor Pains For You Again, And They Will Continue Until Christ Is Fully Developed In Your Lives


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 30; Psalm 120; Galatians 3; Galatians 4

I Feel As If I’m Going Through Labor Pains For You Again,

And They Will Continue

Until Christ Is Fully Developed In Your Lives

Scripture

Galatians 4

19 Oh, my dear children! I feel as if I’m going through labor pains for you again, and they will continue until Christ is fully developed in your lives.

Observation

I know that this passage caught my eye this morning because my daughter Debby has been having contractions and the arrival of baby Amelie is now a few days past the due date.

The Apostle Paul is grieving over the spiritual condition of the believers in Galatia. It pains him like someone going through child birth that they are not able to grasp all that they have and all that they are in Christ Jesus.

These believers were his spiritual children. He had led them to the Lord. Now they are being pulled away by the false doctrine of some so called “teachers”.

I want people to experience everything that I have in Christ. If those close to me would just live for Christ their lives would be so radically changed. They would be so blessed. So I will continue to grieve for them. I will not stop praying for them. I hurt for them. Do you understand what I am saying?

Do you have people in your life that just can’t see the riches of living for Jesus Christ?

Who are you concerned about today? Are you agonizing over their spiritual condition?

Application

 I will continue to hurt and grieve over those close to me that need a relationship with Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me a heart like the Apostle Paul’s for those I care about. I pray for the new believers in our church. I pray that they have the opportunity to experience all of Christ. I pray that they are not sidetracked by the false teaching of false teachers that would rob them of the joy of the Christian life. I pray for Debby and Kedar today and baby Amelie. I pray for a safe arrival. I pray that she would grow up to know Christ and that she would bring You much glory and honor.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: