Friday, November 22, 2013

Come To Me, All Of You Who Are Weary And Carry Heavy Burdens, And I Will Give You Rest.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Matthew 11; Matthew 12; Matthew 13

Come To Me,

All Of You Who Are Weary And Carry Heavy Burdens,

And I Will Give You Rest.

Scripture

Matthew 11

28 Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.  

29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  

30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

Observation

Are you and I weary this Friday and burdened down? Here is the solution if we are willing to respond to Jesus and find rest today for your soul. 

Here are a few great verses that are great to remember at the end of the week:

 Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you.
    He will not permit the godly to slip and fall. Psalm 55:22


Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you. 1 Peter 5:7

   The Lord opens the eyes of the blind.
The Lord lifts up those who are weighed down.
    The Lord loves the godly. Psalm 146:8


Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? Matthew 6:27

Application

I will give my burdens to the Lord today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, when I think about all of these scriptures I am reminded that nothing is too hard for You. So many things are too hard for me, but not one of them gives You the slightest concern. Your Word is my strength today. My help comes from You Lord. You made heaven and earth.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: