Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Those Who Trust In The LORD Are As Secure As Mount Zion


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Psalm 125; Matthew 26; Matthew 27

Those Who Trust 

In The LORD

Are As Secure As Mount Zion

Scripture

Psalm 125

Those who trust in the Lord are as secure as Mount Zion;
    they will not be defeated but will endure forever.


Observation

In a world of insecurity you and I can be very secure if we trust in the LORD.  Open up the morning newspaper and you will instantly read a thousand reasons to be insecure … that is why I don’t read the newspaper before I read my Bible.  

God’s Word is where I am reminded daily that I am as secure as Mount Zion and that I will endure forever. The last time I heard, “forever” is a very long time!

Are you feeling insecure this morning? Maybe you haven’t taken time to read God’s Word!

Application

I will trust in what God says about my future.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, 

I have peace in You. In this world I will have many trials and sorrows. But I will take heart, because You have overcome the world. John 16:33 Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so You surround me, both now and forever. Psalm 125:2

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: