Thursday, November 21, 2013

So Pray To The Lord Who Is In Charge Of The Harvest; Ask Him To Send More Workers Into His Fields


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Matthew 8; Matthew 9; Matthew 10

So Pray To The Lord

Who Is In Charge Of The Harvest;

Ask Him To Send More Workers Into His Fields

Scripture

Matthew 9

38 So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.”

Observation

Every time I read Matthew 9 I am reminded that there is nothing wrong with the harvest. It is the shortage of workers that prevents more people from coming into the Kingdom and not a lack of people ready to respond. 

Would you join me in praying for workers today for God’s harvest? 

 http://www.joshuaproject.net/index.php

Application

I am praying today for the Darginian peoples of Russia.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I don’t know anything about the Darginian people but You know every one of them. I pray that they would have the opportunity to hear the Gospel. I pray for workers to be sent to share the Gospel with them. Thank You for giving me the opportunity to pray for those who are on Your heart. Thank You for calling out laborers for Your Harvest.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: