Saturday, November 16, 2013

We Live In Such A Way That No One Will Stumble Because Of Us


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Corinthians 3; 2 Corinthians 4; 2 Corinthians 5; 2 Corinthians 6

We Live In Such A Way

That No One

Will Stumble Because Of Us

Scripture

2 Corinthians 6

We live in such a way that no one will stumble because of us, and no one will find fault with our ministry.

14 Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness?

How can a believer be a partner with an unbeliever? 16 And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God said:

“I will live in them
    and walk among them.
I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.
17 Therefore, come out from among unbelievers,
    and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord.
Don’t touch their filthy things,
    and I will welcome you.


Observation

Take time this morning to read and reread 2 Corinthians chapters 3, 4, 5, and 6. Wow! So powerful!

What a challenge Paul gives for us to live godly lives!

Take time to read those chapters this morning. I am going to reread them right now.

Can you and I say that 2 Corinthians 6:3 reflects our lives in Christ? Can people imitate us? Are you and I living in such a way that no one will stumble because of us?

Pastor Bruce and Pastor Larry are calling on the men in our church to step up and be the men that God has called us to be. Are you and I ready to step up? Are we ready to “man up”?

Application

I will memorize and strive to live out 2 Corinthians 6:3. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live in such a way that no one will stumble because of me, and no one will find fault with my ministry. Help the men of our church to do the same. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: