Monday, November 18, 2013

I Close My Letter With These Last Words: Be Joyful. Grow To Maturity. Encourage Each Other. Live In Harmony And Peace.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Psalm 124; 2 Corinthians 11; 2 Corinthians 12; 2 Corinthians 13

I Close My Letter With These Last Words:

Be Joyful. Grow To Maturity. Encourage Each Other. 

Live In Harmony And Peace.

Scripture

2 Corinthians 13

We are glad to seem weak if it helps show that you are actually strong. We pray that you will become mature.

11 Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.

Observation

Paul’s prayer for the Corinthian believers was that they become mature. My prayer for the Christians that God has brought into my life is the same. I pray that they become mature. 

Being a mature follower of Christ should be the goal of every one of us. The church, the body of Christ, needs to have a core group of mature believers. 

We especially need a large core group of men that are totally committed to Christ that will disciple other men and help them to grow strong in the Lord. 

These are great words from the Apostle Paul as we start out this week. 

Application



I will be joyful. I will strive to grow in maturity. I will encourage others today. I will work hard to live in harmony and peace with those around me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, my help comes from You who made heaven and earth. Help me to be joyful today. Help me to continue to grow in maturity. Help me to encourage others. Help me to keep the peace with those around me today. You are Awesome. You are Worthy to be Praised!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: