Sunday, October 12, 2014

But You Will Receive Power When The Holy Spirit Comes Upon You. And You Will Be My Witnesses, Telling People About Me Everywhere


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Nehemiah 7,8; Acts 1

But You Will Receive Power
When The Holy Spirit Comes Upon You.
And You Will Be My Witnesses, Telling People About Me Everywhere

Scripture

Acts 1

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Observation

My witnesses, telling people about me everywhere –as followers of the Lord Jesus Christ – our main task is to share about how Jesus Christ has changed out lives. We don’t do it in our strength. We share with power!

What does that mean? It means that when you and I talk about Jesus to others what we say has the power to change the direction of their lives.

Everywhere … includes everyplace … doctor’s office, grocery store, hospital, office at work, our neighbors, people on the bus, taxi drivers, people sitting next to us on airplanes, the gym … everywhere!

Application

I will look for the opportunities that God brings my way to be His witness. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be Your witness this week. Give me the opportunity to share with those You bring into my life. Don’t let me miss a single person You send my way. Help me bring You glory and honor by the way I live. You are my Lord and my Savior.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: