Tuesday, October 07, 2014

I Felt Encouraged Because The Gracious Hand Of The LORD My God Was On Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezra 7,8; Luke 20

I Felt Encouraged
Because
The Gracious Hand Of The LORD My God Was On Me.

God’s gracious hand can be on us to … how? … by …

Scripture

Ezra 7

28b… I felt encouraged because the gracious hand of the Lord my God was on me.

Observation

God moved in the heart of King Artaxerxes, to give Ezra the priest, gold, silver, oil, to furnish the Temple of God and to purchase animals for offering sacrifice.  

God can work in and through any person on this earth! God moves the hearts of men and women.

God moved in the heart of King Artaxerxes and God also moved in the heart of Ezra.

The difference between the two men, King Artaxerxes and Ezra the priest, was that God’s gracious hand was on Ezra.

God’s gracious hand can be on us too … how? … by walking in obedience.

Application

28 Jesus replied, “… blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice.” Luke 11:28

I will strive to walk in obedience so the gracious hand of the Lord is on me. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live out this day in obedience so that I can be encouraged by Your gracious hand. Guide me through this day. Help me to be aware of Your presence every moment. Help me encourage those around me. Don’t let me be discouraged by anything that comes my way today. You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Nothing is too hard for You!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: