Tuesday, October 14, 2014

For The LORD Watches Over The Path Of The Godly


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Nehemiah 11,12; Psalms 1; Acts 3

For The LORD
Watches
Over The Path Of The Godly

 Nothing touches my life that does not have the permission of my Heavenly Father.

Scripture

Psalms 1

6 For the Lord watches over the path of the godly,
    but the path of the wicked leads to destruction.


Observation

God is watching over the path of my life. He is in control. Nothing touches my life that does not have the permission of my Heavenly Father. He knows what is happening to me today. He is watching over me!

Oh, the joys of those who do not
    follow the advice of the wicked,
    or stand around with sinners,
    or join in with mockers.

 
But they delight in the law of the Lord,
    meditating on it day and night.

 
They are like trees planted along the riverbank,
    bearing fruit each season.

 
Their leaves never wither,
    and they prosper in all they do. Psalm 1:1-3


Maybe you are going through a dark time in your life. Could be that you are facing uncertain difficult situations? 

What should we do? 

Go back and read and hold on to the Promises of God ... that is what we should do!

 Application

I will hold on to the Promises of God not only for myself but also for others who are facing extremely difficult situations today. How about you?



Prayer

Heavenly Father, because You are my Shepherd, I have everything I need! You let me rest in the meadow grass and You lead me beside the quiet streams. You give me new strength. You help me do what honors You the most.  Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid, for You are close beside me, guarding, guiding all the way. You provide delicious food for me in the presence of my enemies. You have welcomed me as your guest; blessings overflow! Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all of my life, and afterwards I will live with you forever in your home. Psalm 23

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: